Greetings,

I've started playing around with Django, and while I'm quite impressed
with it thus far, I've hit a snag that I'm not sure how to overcome.

The application I'm working on to get started is an FAQ manager. The
FAQs would be listed in the appropriate order, the order being somehow
configurable in the administration page.

And, well, I have no idea how to do that. Or more exactly, how to do
that /well/. At this point, I'm considering an IntegerField which will
be manually set by the admin to ordered values, but that's...
inefficient at best.

Stupidly, I've also had a hard time making that IntegerField
autoincrement, so that new FAQs appear at the end of the list. I've
tried AutoField, but it wants to be the primary key, which is very much
not what I want here.

Has anyone encountered the general issue of ordering contents
arbitrarily? How did you go about solving it?

Many thanks!

-- B.