Hi

Thank you very much for the  swift response and for the link, much
appreciated.

I did have a look at that article this morning but it is using signals
which will only add one more layer to my stack and
i think essentially does what call_command will do anyway.

I really appreciate your response

PS: I couldn't see your name in the email hence why I didn't address you by
it, apologies

Kind regards
Aziz