Hi,
I am attempting to switch to apache+mod_python, but running into the
error above.

/*environment*/
fedora 5
apache 2.2
python 2.4
django 0.95

/*project location*/
/home/rsie/projects/mysite

/*server root*/
/var/www/html

/*Django install location*/
/home/distributions/Django-0.95

/*httpd.conf*/
<Location "/mysite/">
    SetHandler python-program
    PythonPath
"['/home/rsie/projects/mysite','/home/distributions/Django-0.95/django/contrib/sessions/']
+ sys.path"
    PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
    SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE settings
    PythonDebug On
</Location>

I've searched other posts but they don't seem to be having the same
problem. I've created a link in the server root to point to my project
location. I've also tested mod_python with the "mptest.py" handler and
that works fine. I've gone into the interpreter and printed out
sys.path and found that /usr/lib/python/site-packages/Django-0.95 is in
the path. I don't understand why it's looking for a module called
mysite when looking for something under the django dist. Can anybody
help?

thanks in advance,
Ron