Tim,

On Mon, 7 Nov 2022, 19:28 Tim Nelson, <timn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a Django SSO package that supports OpenId and Azure AD
> with multi-tenant support. My sense is I am going to have to roll my own by
> forking the best of breed SSO's and adding multi-tenant support to them.
>
> Is my assessment correct?

If I understand your question correctly, yes.

For context, I needed to add generic support for both SAML and OIDC based
SSO. The SAML support in django-social-auth supports multiple IDPs
directly, but the OIDC support does not. I had to brew up a wrapper which
gave me the effect of multiple Identity Providers.

Thanks.