Hi Thanks for the reply.
Found the solution yesterday, as the issue was caused due to
# STATICFILES_STORAGE =
"whitenoise.storage.CompressedManifestStaticFilesStorage"

*Only thing causing a problem now is the collectstatic is collecting the
static files and its in DIR c:\\user.*
*All my images and png files are not working after switching to postgres
database.*
*Any solution will be appreciated.*
Thanks & Regards
Mohammed Raffi.J