Hi

I am currently using django channels and have deployed them as well

However , we currently want to separate the runworker from runserver

As mentioned in the channels we have to run "python manage.py runserver
---noworker"

so that all the websocket requests can be handled separately

how do we pass the arguments  "--runworker" to the wsgi.py, btw we are
deploying using uwsgi process

Thanks