So I was able to successfully host my first ever Django app on linode.
After the excitement had won off, I started testing the routes, everything
was running fine except for two routes.

SERVER ERROR (500)

These two views are sharing a template and I much doubt that is the cause.
Since they are pointing to different routes.

There's nothing in the /var/log/nginx/error.log file that is helpful.

Everything is working as expected when DEBUG=True.

Please help point me in the right direction.

Best Regards,

Albert Ashaba Aheebwa
+256 781 435857