Good day my co django-developers

I have a project going on for my client and he want a features where users
will be able to upload a word documents file and he/she will be able to
edit the documents in our app just like editing in msword and save it back
to our database.
How can i acheive that?
I have try Many WYSIWYG but it is just only displaying the html format
without the sytles included eg. Ckeditor,Tinymce.

Thanks in advance