I am designing a database for a django project. I already read this tutorial
that I found really useful:
https://learndjango.com/tutorials/database-design-tutorial-beginners

I have a question regarding the normalization. The normalization is important
due that we need to reduce redundant data. But we need to find a balance
because increasing the complexity is decreasing the performance.

I have a model (Player) that refers to the User Model.  I need to add several
fields in the Player model. Is it better to put every field in the Player model
or I can use three levels of complexity?

Approach 1: User Model > Player Model (with many fields)
Approach 2: User Model > Player Model > Several Different Models for each
different features.