You appear to half only half asked your question and have provided no
context.

Do you have a route named 'register'?  [ URL(...., name="register") ] (I am
guessing no, else this specific error would not occur)

Guessing what you forgot to mention, check out some of the great tutorials
available via a google search on account registration and signup with
Django.

HTH,
David