mysqldump can be used to extract the table(s) from the old database. This
creates a file with the SQL statements to recreate the table which can be read
into into the new database with mysql command. As long as you are going from a
MySQL DB to another this will work fine. If you are moving from one engine to
another there are potential problems but not necessarily.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​