If you want intellectual stimulation start with vanilla python or js. If you
want to learn a framework. This is purely subjective. Either way I don't know
how you'd do it without reading or a full-time tutor. If you find it too
tiresome then maybe a little introspection is in order.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​