Hi there,

I have been learning to program for almost a year now. I have created a few
apps some of which I abandoned at the start, others half way through. None
have been original ideas and maybe that's why I lose interest.

So I am here looking for that one app idea that will keep me up at night.

So if you don't mind me asking, what's that one app that if you could, you
would create? It can be personal or for the public.

Albert.