I normally deploy my django apps using nginx and uwsgi. I recently
found that the uwsgi mailing list is defunct, and I read this on the
uwsgi github page:

Note: The project is in maintenance mode (only bugfixes and updates
for new languages apis). Do not expect quick answers on github issues.

Are folks still deploying new apps with uwsgi, or have people switched
to Gunicorn or something else?