Hi All,

I am a skilled freelancer within the tech domain. I'm reaching out to
inquire about potential freelance opportunities with your organization. I
have successfully completed numerous projects for clients worldwide and can
provide high-quality work. Please find my resume/portfolio attached. I look
forward to discussing how I can contribute to your team.

Regards,
Pratik Mishra