I've seen that behaviour too. The solution is to use Chrome if you want to view
source. I assume Mozilla's caching design is somewhat aggressive and ignores
the URL's view source prefix. Mike--(Unsigned mail from my phone)
-------- Original message --------From: 'Simon Connah' via Django users
<django-users@googlegroups.com> Date: 15/10/23  02:05  (GMT+10:00) To:
django-users@googlegroups.com Subject: Strange bug with Firefox Hi,I have a
strange issue that affects the latest stable version of Firefox and the latest
Firefox Developer Edition as well. I'm making a custom user and am just setting
all the forms up. I can login with the user and when I go to the password
change form it is displayed correctly in Firefox but if I right click and click
Chrome and Chrome Developer Edition it shows the correct form and works exactly
as intended. I've never seen anything like this before. I thought it was a
problem with a browser extension so I removed them all (apart from Bitwarden)
and completely cleared the history but none of that seems to have fixed the
issue.I'm at a loss. Can someone suggest what might be going on here? As I said
it works fine in Chrome.Simon.-- You received this message because you are
subscribed to the Google Groups "Django users" group.To unsubscribe from this
group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
django-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.to view this discussion on the web
visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-users/zT7ozAu9QZo4FQ9XwBRiSTIc2ZwYA3eknb3Z-NJpibp6KIw3I9HmI0vOjhwtoyUux2qIu_Zqa3dI3ecbdkQKWdHmT86PsXQ378hsYbrp3gw%3D%40protonmail.com.