Hello everyone.
I have scheduled tasks that get executed with Celery. On development, the
scheduled tasks are executed only once. But in production, they're executed
redundantly. I have my django application deployed on a private server.
I've tried to examine what could be the cause of this behaviour and could
not solve it. Anyone who has ever had such a challenge, how did you solve
it?

Thanks in advance for your help.