Ivan Sagalaev:
> Paul Childs wrote:
>> I wanted to do some checks through the shell, which I was opened
>> during my unit testing, and found that after making some queries using
>> Django objects there appeared to be no changes in the database. When I
>> checked the database using its admin tool the changes were there.
>
> This sounds like caching in querysets.

If it's not that, then it might be that it's because you have an
open transaction in the python shell, and you see only data that had
been committed before the transaction started. You get around it
with a commit in the shell. I think we had that on this mailing list
before, so search a bit for more details.

Michael

--
noris network AG - Deutschherrnstraße 15-19 - D-90429 Nürnberg -
Tel +49-911-9352-0 - Fax +49-911-9352-100

http://www.noris.de - The IT-Outsourcing Company