In the view, you need
from django.core import mail, validators

then something like
    def save(self, message, from, to):
        mail.send_mail("Email title, whatever that is",
                       message,
                       from,
                       [to],
                       fail_silently = False
        )

The real key is mail.send_mail. Note that message needs to be the
message, whatever that is. Both message and from may be variables you
pass in. The 'To' field MUST be a list, even if it's only one person.
The above is just pseudo-code, and probably won't work, but like I
said, mail.send_mail is the key.