On 2/12/2023 5:42 pm, Mike Dewhirst wrote:
I'm now thinking/wondering if a htmx timed execution - say every one or two seconds - might call a view which monitors a singleton being updated by the main view kicked off by the form's submit button.

Well that almost worked! I can update the singleton and display it in its initialised state but the htmx view is at the other end of the wormhole and doesn't get a chance to see it getting updated.

Maybe I have to look at asyncio.

What pushes me in that direction is that a singleton could be updated with number processed which would be needed if it ever gets to become a progress bar.

--
Signed email is an absolute defence against phishing. This email has
been signed with my private key. If you import my public key you can