Dear Djangoists,

the company I work for is looking for a new contractor to work on a
"phase 2" of a django app now in production.  You are the captain of
the ship but will be working alongside a team of pythonists and
rubyists, a handful of whom will be available to conduct code reviews.
_

Company: Leapfrog Online
Location: Evanston, IL (Chicago)
Budget: $75 - $135 / hour
Time frame: Immediate need. 1 to 3 month contract.

Description
We have immediate need for a Python/Django programmer to help develop
and maintain a new public-facing web application (first generation
already in production). This is a 40-hour/week contract commitment,
working on-site in our Evanston office with our project manager, DBA,
sys admin, design shop and business stakeholders in an Agile, open
source environment. You must be demonstrably well-versed in Python
programming, database usage (PostgreSQL), unit testing and test-driven
development and Subversion. Demonstrable experience with the Django
web framework is a big plus. You don't need to have any web design
experience beyond the familiarity with HTML, CSS, Javascript and
graphics needed by any web-based application developer. We will only
consider contracting with a local developers who can work on-site for
this contract. Please send sample code, hourly rates and references.

To apply
Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (you can CC me as well)

thanks for reading,
Kumar