Michael Radziej wrote:
> Hi,
>
> there's a ticket with a patch about the order_by-Problem:
>
> http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/2210.
>
> Does it help?

I just figured out that this problem also exists, even if the name ISN'T
different:

class Book(models.Model):
        title = models.TextField()

class BookStat(models.Model):
        book = models.OneToOneField(Book)
        times_read = models.PositiveIntegerField()

Book.objects.all().order_by("bookstat__times_read")

gives the same error(s). So it's not just for relations with other
names, but any relation defined in another table.

I'll be updating the ticket, but I was wondering when the ticket would
be merged with trunk.

  - bram