Anyone interested in working with me am working on a personal Django server
project for my flutter frontend app. It’s a project am working on to boost
my portfolio. Kindly send me hi. It’s a complex project with different
features. Am using Django as a security layer to secure the frontend app
which actually uses firebase as backend.

You can join via the link:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hlqd0qZJtQOEVfIpQSWHW8