I've been scratching my head over this one.

I have a user registration form but when I submit data on it and it always
returns a 404 (it wants to go to the /users/accounts/ URL) but there are no
URLs there. It initially went to /user/ but I created the view it was looking
for but it just then moved to /user/accounts/.

I have added the get_success_url to point to the correct URL using reverse but
even that doesn't work. Can someone help me out with this please?

Thank you.

Simon.