Hello! I'm building my first website with Django and for the last 2 months
have been stuck with a problem with my form.
My webpage has a form with 3 fields that allow the user to input his first
name, last name and email.
I've defined "clean" methods for all three fields in "forms.py", in which
the class "error" is added to the fields if they don't pass the validation.
The problem is that, when I complete the "last name" field with invalid
data and click the submit button, both this and the "first name" fields get
marked as incorrect.

Has anyone ever seen something like this? It's driving me crazy!! I don't
know what else to try.