I think, it's impossible to use forloop.counter0 as an index, because
array.forloop already searches for array['forloop'], array[forloop],
array.forloop, and similar combinations which don't exist. But maybe
you could zip(items, array) in the view or merge items and array in
some other way and to get all the necessary values from that merged
list.

Good luck!
Aidas Bendoraitis aka Archatas