My apologies if this is elementary. But I've scoured google, and
haven't found the answer I'm looking for.

I need to return a queryset, to be serialized for ajax. I have a Store
object, which references a State object.

State.objects.all() currently returns the state value as the ID field
for the State object. But I need it to instead return the  l_state

Any insight?

Thanks

Mike

See below:
=========

class Store(models.Model):
        name = models.CharField(maxlength=100)
        url = models.URLField(null=True,blank=True)
        addr1 = models.CharField(maxlength=100,null=True,blank=True)
        addr2 = models.CharField(maxlength=100,null=True,blank=True)
        state = models.ForeignKey(State)
        zip_code = models.CharField(maxlength=10,null=True,blank=True)
        city = models.CharField(maxlength=100,null=True,blank=True)
        phone = models.PhoneNumberField(null=True,blank=True)

        def __str__(self):
                return "%s" % (self.name)

class State(models.Model):
        country = models.ForeignKey(Country)