I have become a little bit disappointed while reading this:
http://programming.reddit.com/info/ngua/comments

"I have tested numerous files, and an excel file which takes 5 seconds
to upload in Rails or another Python framework (like Pylons), will
take over 20 seconds to upload in Django, mainly because of the
parsing Django does on the file that no other frameworks do."

Is django's way to handle file uploads really so bad? anybody knows if
it will it be improved?

thank you!