to try and serialize queryset (or any other object for that matter),
pass it to the user and than back to server is just not nice...

try passing the parameters needed to construct the queryset, store it
temporarily in a DB (session or some cache backend) or anything, just
don't give it to the user...

if you need help with one specific situation, post more details, but
generally this is a very bad idea how to do this...

--
Honza Kr�l
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]