Hi daev,

On 1 Lut, 09:52, "daev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks. But i still have this problem. Even after update my work copy
> of code

you were right, there was a bug that would cause incorrect table
headers for fields without verbose_name explicitely set in model
definition.  I found and fixed it today.  I also improved the inline
editor in admin -- it could still use some work, but at least works
correctly for all cases now.

In the meantime I started using the library in a real project and
found out that the inner, magical Translation class does not work too
well in practice, because without d-m loaded the Translation
definition is simply ignored without a warning.  This happens, among
others, in "manage.py shell" if you forget to import
multilingual.models before loading the models you want to actually
use.

I changed the syntax a bit to make the dependency explicit and make
sure that django-multilingual gets imported in every model that needs
translations:

import multilingual
[...]
class Article(models.Model):
    [...]
    class Translation(multilingual.Translation):
        title = models.CharField(verbose_name=_("The title"),
                                blank=True, null=False, maxlength=250)

This does not look as nice, but you get used to it quickly and get
much more usable models as a result.  The code that makes it all
possible is still messy though.

-mk