I'm using this function to load Django objects using custom sql

---
def get_objects_by_sql(klass, query, query_data=[]):
    """Return objects using model class and query which returns object
id set.

       First column returned by query will be used as object id for
lookup"""
    cur = connection.cursor()
    cur.execute(query, query_data)
    oid_list = [row[0] for row in cur.fetchall()]
    obj_list = klass._default_manager.in_bulk(oid_list)

    return [obj_list[oid] for oid in oid_list]
---