[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> The link: http://www.rkblog.rk.edu.pl/w/p/django-profiling-hotshot-and-
> kcachegrind/
> The cool screenshot: http://www.rkblog.rk.edu.pl/site_media/resources/
> python.rk.edu.pl/images/djangoprof2.png
>
> Kcachegrind can visualize profilers logs in many nice readable
> "formats". Hotshot is a python profiler and django has a handler for
> it :)

One of the things I liked using with one of the PHP profilers was to
enable profiling for a particular page by appending a GET parameter
(XDEBUG_PROFILE) to a request (of course, only during development). It
struck me it should be a pretty easy thing to do Django by using
middleware, allowing easy profiling of code in an application's views?

Is there already something out there? Is this worth whipping up?

Rob :)