2007/2/11, Honza Král <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> you can just add a clean_password method to your Form class that would
> compare the two fields values and raise a ValidationError if they
> don't match

Thank you for your reply ,but I can't very understand your meaning , this is
what I write :

class RegBasicForm(forms.Form):
    user = forms.CharField(max_length=16)
    first_name = forms.CharField(max_length=10, required=False)
    last_name = forms.CharField(max_length=10, required=False)
    email = forms.EmailField()
    password = forms.CharField(max_length=16, widget=PasswordInput)
    password_verify = forms.CharField( max_length=16,widget=PasswordInput)

   def clean_password(self):  #here I added this methord
        if self.is_valid():
            data = self.clean_data
            if data['password'] != data['password_verify']:
            #todo:some hacks here, maybe should change in the future
                raise ValidationError(u'please check password')

It doesnt work.

can you help me to fix my code ?