On 2/13/07, Jianjun <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> limodou,
> Thanks for sharing the source code. It looks a nice.
> I got one question: I create a book on the demo site and I couldn't
> find how to enable the comment bar on the left side. Did I miss
> something? All the sample books except for the very first one do NOT
> show the comment bar on the left side. Why is that?

You should use restructuredtext to write your book, and if you want a
comment block, you should put something like [01], [02], and the site
will auto convert [xx] into comment block.
for example:

[01]Title
=========

[02]This is the first paragraph.

[03]This is the second paragraph.

And this project only support <h1><h2><h3>, <p><li> tag. So sometime
you put [xx] at the beginning of the line, but it may not should at
all. At this time, I think the converted result tag may not be
supported.

--
I like python!
UliPad <<The Python Editor>>: http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/UliPad