Cheers for all the feedback guys.  Here's a reply to your questions so
far.

As Malcolm Tredinnick pointed out in a private reply (and James Bennet
here), Django doesn't mind whether you pass it a tuple or a lists; one
can be substituted for the other.  I think I'll remove this
distinction in the next issue.

For reasons of space I left out details on foreign keys, many-to-many
relationships and, because they're undergoing change, one-to-one
relationships.  They seem to be popular enough that I'll look at
adding a second page to include them.

I was a little naughty and included some functionality only available
in the development version.  I followed the docs in this respect, but
I guess for consistency I should remove this.

I want to try and keep it up-to-date: when 0.96 is released I'll find
time to issue a new version with changes from the newforms-admin
branch et al.

Rob Hudson's right: list_per_page should be an integer, not a list.  I
knew I'd miss something!  I'll change that in the morning.

Does anyone have any requests for what to include on a second page?
(The biggest internal request has been for an example of the fields
options in the Admin inner class - something we're forever looking
up.)

A loud 'Thank you!' should go to the designer, Ed, for managing to
make all that text look presentable.  Cheers, Ed.

M.

--
Matt Riggott.
Dictated but not read.