I want to change where a user redirects after an add.  For instance,
here I want to add a tag to a course and return to that course
record.  The URL in this example is horrendous but the code works.  Is
there a better way?

#from url.py:
urlpatterns = patterns('',
    (r'^admin/(?P<app_label>course)/(?
P<model_name>coursetagassignment)/add/(?P<post_url>.*)$' ,
'myadmin.views.add_stage_with_post_url'),
)

#from myview.py:
import django.contrib.admin.views.main
def add_stage_with_post_url(request, app_label, model_name,
post_url=None):
    return django.contrib.admin.views.main.add_stage(request,
app_label, model_name, post_url='/%s' % (post_url,))

#from the template:
{{ object_id }}/?course_id={{ object_id }}" class="add-another"
id="add_id_coursetagassignment">

Peace,
David S.