> is there any reason that the login_required decorator doesn't have the
> login_url parameter?

I think it's a known issue

> The other decorators have it. Besides me there seem to be also other
> people who need this parameter (see the comments to the auth docs
> page).

In the meantime you can do this in your code:

from django.contrib.auth.decorators import user_passes_test

login_required = user_passes_test(lambda u: u.is_authenticated(),
login_url='/redirect/url/')

<http://groups.google.it/group/django-users/msg/0f9b82713c563833>

--
Lawrence, oluyede.org - neropercaso.it
"It is difficult to get a man to understand