> All my form elements on a newforms form are rather tiny. Is there any
> way to specify the width of these fields?

By default no length is specified for inputs, so they will be whatever
size the browser defaults to.

It's not the prettiest, but if you specify the widget to use, you can
set attributes for that widget, such as "size" for a TextInput.

class SignupForm(forms.Form):
    username = forms.CharField(widget=widgets.TextInput(attrs={'size':
100}))

Another way would be to set the sizes using css.

#myform input { width: 100em; }

Scott