>From your description, I conclude that your application must be
"generally, in good shape, running okay, and so on."  That now you
simply want it to be extended.  Fortunately for you, the Django
framework makes this a very straightforward process.  (The fact that
one Django installation is now supporting multiple site-addresses is,
of course, a built-in feature of Django.)

The next step would be for you to fully describe what you want changed
about the site, and what you want added.  You might wish to post those
details for all to see so that you won't be bombarded with individual
requests.

Clearly, a site-modification is done by first cloning the existing
site (database and executables), removing all "live" customer-
information, particularly financial, and inserting a couple of dummy
entries.  The source-code is checked-in to a revision control system
so that any version of it can be retrieved and so that all changes
made to it during the modification process can be tracked.

If you chose to have Sundial Services perform the work, a blanket
contract called a General Services Agreement (GSA) would be executed,
and under that contract, Task Orders would be issued, each of which
describes a well-defined unit of work (large or small), with stated
delivery times and price.  A blanket-retainer maintenance agreement
(covering ongoing attention to the site) is also available.  The
important characteristic is that both parties must have a clear idea
of what is to be done.  (Often, Task Order #1 is the task of mapping-
out the possible future Tasks.)

Mike Robinson :: Chattanooga, TN :: (423) 255-9524 ::
http://www.sundialservices.com