Out of curiosity, what advantages do you see over the diamanda
project?

I still think we need revive the django forums group, get all these
boards together and build the killer Django BB. By my last count,
there's zyons, myghtyboard (diamanda), SNAPboard, Sphene and maybe one
or two I'm forgetting. Heck, my install of myghtyboard is so modded
it's almost a branch at this point.