On 2/23/07, Eric Walstad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> George Song is organizing a(nother) Django show-n-tell for tomorrow
> (Saturday, 2/24/7) at 4:05PM.  Tonight he demo'ed a couple apps he's
> worked on recently.  Very cool, innovative stuff.  There should be more
> neat stuff to see at tomorrow's unofficial show and tell session.  There
> might be someone there that can discuss high-load solutions with you.
> My app is complex, but not high load.

Hrm.

I thought we had a BoF scheduled for tomorrow night; any reason why
this would be scheduled for 4:05 (when three official conference
sessions are going on) instead of during the BoF?

(and I know, some of us didn't make it to the BoF tonight... multiple
cars full of framework folks looking for a restaurant and then trying
to find seating for twenty probably wasn't the best idea in the world,
but it sure was fun)