> If there's a bug that's been annoying the heck out of you and you want
> it fixed before the release, this would be the time to speak up about
> it. We have a fairly high concentration of Django developers all in
> one place with nothing to do but code, so hopefully we'll be able to
> hit a lot of stuff and get a release out very quickly (we'd like to
> release 0.96 in the next day or two).

I've been using 0.95 for a few months now, and the one thing that is really
annoying is using foreign keys in filter() and order_by() statements. Not
sure about a bug # (I will see if I can find one), but I always seem to end
up with errors about unknown table names, and end up having to do the
filtering or ordering in python rather than in the SQL. This is with MySQL
as the db, BTW, which I guess might make a difference.

Chris