Does django currently support a DATABASE_PREFIX option?

The question arises because of a problem I am having with sqlite and
my hosting provider.

And the end of the day I would like to have three website which use
some combinations of the same apps. These websites do not share
"stories" from the databases.

Example:
I have a app named foo. foo has three models one, two three. site one
has a setting file DATABASE_PREFIX set to site_one.

running a ./manage.py --settings=settings_siteone syncdb

would give me:
creating database site_one_foo

doing the same for site two would give me:
creating database site_two_foo

now both sites have a different database but use the same app.

I have looked into site redirect but I don't think that is for me.