So I've developed on my laptop, and am trying to deploy to a unix box,
and most things work fine, but I'm using the newforms form for
instance method, and it can't find it:

'module' object has no attribute 'form_for_instance'

It appears to be there, but I'm not sure why I can't see it. Is there
something I'm doing wrong? When I do a print dir(forms.models) all I
get is this:

['__all__', '__builtins__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__name__',
'form_for_fields', 'form_for_model']

The code I'm calling is the following:

order = Order.objects.get(pk=order_id)
OrderForm = forms.models.form_for_instance(order)

Any ideas? Thanks!
Steve