hi i m a newbie to django and was trying creating some apps .
i have 2 classes namely  Teacher  and Student . Added ManyToManyField
in Student  class referring to Teacher such that (Teachername =
models.ManyToManyField(Teacher) ) .
Using list_display method trying to list all the rows in Student
class .
my list display method is
list_display('student_name','student_no','display_teacher')
here display_teacher is a function . its definition is

def display_teacher(self):
        return self.teachername.all()

wat i could see in my gui is like this [<Teacher: ken thomson>,
<Teacher: richie>]

but i excpect to show like ken thomson, richie.      ...... pls
someone could tell me how to do the same

thanks in advance