Django Users:

I am just getting started with Django, and have worked through the
book and most of the documentation. So far, so good.

I recently started reading the daily change log on the Trac SVN wiki.
I probably shouldn't be doing that.  It seems to me that Django is
about to undergo some significant changes with the newforms-admin
branch getting merged.

After browsing through the Django Users and Django Developers groups,
I started to wonder which branch I should be using as I learn.

Trunk?
Newforms-admin?
Go away and come back after 0.96?

-CJL