Hi,

The default HTML rendering of form errors, with method as_table() at
least, is to display them above the form field. Am I the only one
concerned with this? :-)

I am struggling with CSS tricks to render this correctly, without
getting anywhere I must say.
I would rather display errors below the form field (to respect
horizontal alignment).
This is a similar case as previously posted on this list:
http://groups.google.com/group/django-users/browse_thread/thread/cb63af591b686851/4a4983c2127171dd?lnk=gst&q=as_table&rnum=4#4a4983c2127171dd

The above post proposes the following directions:
1) Parameter errors_on_separate_row=True
=> This renders errors above the field AND duplicates that error on
separate row.
2) Write own html_output() method:
=> I am keen on using Django core features out of the box.
3) Explicit error rendering in template:
=> This used to be tho boring part with manipulators/oldforms. I think
newforms is supposed to get rid of that.

So here I would like to collect your comments on this rendering of
errors above the field.
Do any of you share my thoughts?
How do you display this properly (CSS snippets appreciated)?
How many of you had to rewrite their own html_output() methods?

Thanks for your feedbacks.