> After I run : python manage.py runserver and browse my blog, it seems
> that it can't read my images and css. I am not using apache because I
> am developing my blog using my personal pc (Windows XP)
>
> Here is my urls.py:
>
> from django.conf.urls.defaults import *
>
> urlpatterns = patterns('',
>     # Example:
>     # (r'^mysite/', include('mysite.apps.foo.urls.foo')),
>     (r'^blog/', include('mysite.blog.urls')),
>     (r'^site-media/(?P<path>.*)$', 'django.views.static.serve',
> {'document_root':'d:\mysite\templates', 'show_indexes' : True}),

I don't know if this is the (only?) issue, but you're using
backslashes for your path, and "d:\mysite\templates" has a "\t"
in it.  You don't have it specified as a "raw" string, so that's
getting expanded to "d:\mysite<tab>emplates" which isn't likely
what you mean.  You likely want either

        'd:/mysite/templates'

or

        r'd:\mysite\templates'