Hi Sean,

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 23:31 +1100, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 04:14 -0800, sean wrote:
> > I'm having a problem with changeset 4676, that breaks some of my
> > forms.
> > These are oldforms, since I haven't had the time to update the whole
> > site to newforms.
> > For a related inline editable field i used something like:
> > {{ form.modelname.0.fieldname }}
> > but since changeset 4676 [1] this doesn't work anymore, the widget is
> > not displayed due to the template lookup failing silently in the
> > template. The field is available in the form and has the right name.
> > I don't know if this is a bug or if i never used the correct syntax
> > for these fields and it just worked.
>
> If it stopped working in 4676, then it's a bug in that changeset. Not
> much in the way of testing for oldforms, so that's why it wasn't caught.
>
> Sorry about that. I'll have a look at it now.

I think this should be fixed now in [4693]. Turned out to be a simple
change, but finding the line to change took a few minutes.

Please give it a run and feel free to point out any problems. I want to
make sure this is completely backwards compatible, so any differences
you notice are bugs. Probably best to file a ticket if you do find a
problem, actually, so that it will hang around in a noticeable way.

Best wishes,
Malcolm