Hi all,

I have set the comments application up to run with my applications and
it is functioning as expected. I over rid the templates belonging to
the comments application by copying them to my site's templates/
comments folder. This also works fine.

But, my base template that comment pages like preview and thank you
pages extend, requires an extra context variable "palette" which
contains the background color codes for different content sections of
the page.

I tried to use "extra_context" in the urls.py but it failed. I guess,
the view functions for the comments application does not accept
"extra_context".

What is the most rational way to achieve this with comments?

Thanks,
oMat